Crazyhouse Comics is Mustache Maniacs Film Co.'s comic development division. They have created mostly the popular Tales of the Adventurers comics series, but are now branching out into new titles.
Partner Details Edit
- Founding Date: August 27, 2009
- Film Credits: n/a
- Specialty: Comics
- Partner Head: Andrew Bermudez
Company History Edit
Crazyhouse Comics was originally created to make the now-defunct comics Patrick's Adventures. While many embraced the concept, the project went nowhere until it was cancelled just a month later. This resulted in the film A Very Patrick Christmas.
Crazyhouse Comics didn't start officially producing comics until October 21, 2010, which was when Tales of the Adventurers was first released. Having a successful first run in 2010, the series ran for another three years. Although there were plans for 2014 comics, this never materialized.
In 2015, Crazyhouse Comics returned from a one-year hiatus with not one or two, but three scheduled series. The first of these, Out of His Time, debuted January 1, 2015. Another Adventurers-themed comics series, Journey to Siberia, debuted May 2015. A third series, DINO ATTACK: Saga of a Conflict, will be released sometime in 2016.
Listed here are all of the people who worked under this banner and the positions that they held.
- Andrew Bermudez - Lead Artist; Writer; Color; Publishing
Listed here are all of the comics created under this banner. Any marked with an asterisk were never released.
- Patrick's Adventures (2009)*
- Tales of the Adventurers (2010-2013)
- Out of His Time (2015)
- Journey to Siberia (2015-2016)
- DINO ATTACK: Saga of a Conflict (2016-2022)
- Around the same time Patrick's Adventures tried to get off the ground, another comic based on The Adventures of Legoman was also pitched, though never announced. The failure of the film it was based upon allegedly killed this potential project.