"If you're lying, I'll skewer you and roast your liver!"
Mark Matthew is the fictional CEO of LEGO Studios who frequently appears on the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Press Room. He frequently answers fan mail, hands out awards, and fires employees.
Mark Matthew is clean-shaven with a perpetually-angry face upon his head. He has a full head of gray hair, and commonly wears a tuxedo with white gloves and dark gray pants to work. In older films, he used to wear a white tuxedo and a black top hat.
Mark Matthew, despite his constant scowling, is a fairly level-headed CEO when it comes to studio projects. He is always willing to answer fan mail and partake in ceremonial roles when he is not making critical business decisions. However, when he gets angry, he can become very pragmatic and abrasive, as he frequently fires employees over minor infractions, such as talking too loud, watching TV while on the clock, or pitching a horrible movie idea.
- Ask Mark Matthew (2009-2016)
- The First Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Fan Choice Awards (2011)
- The Second Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Fan Choice Awards (2014)
- The Third Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Fan Choice Awards (2017)
- Rap-Trick (2020)
- The Recycling Enigma (2021)
- Camel: The Movie (2022)
- Sometimes, there has been confusion as to whether Mark Matthew is also the fictional CEO of Mustache Maniacs Film Co. or not. For the purposes of films like the fan choice awards, Mark Matthew is not the CEO of Mustache Maniacs Film Co., but rather just LEGO Studios, where Mustache Maniacs Film Co. is purported to keep their main offices.
- For Rap-Trick, Mark Matthew was redesigned to look less like a rich socialite and more like a CEO.
- This character was first introduced on the Mustache Maniacs Film Co. Press Room as the host of Ask Mark Matthew, where he would answer actual fan mail.
- This character's birthday is listed as December 1, the day that the LEGO Studios product line was launched (the Steven Spielberg Movie Maker Set was released on December 1, 2000).