Solarum Micro Chip is a small device from Solarum and B.I.O. Corps that plays a strong role in advancing the over-arching plot line for Project U. Pete Slips steals one in the former film, which is one of millions inserted into Solarum Industries devices.
Canon Details Edit
- Canon Element Type: Device
- Function: Make Solarum Devices more efficient.
- Appearances: Solarum; B.I.O. Corps (not yet released)
- Real or Fictional: Fictional
No history has been unveiled about the micro chips due to confidentiality.
According to Cromwell Powell, COO of Solarum Industries, the micro chips were suggested to him by a close associate in order to make their products more efficient.
- These micro chips were introduced into Solarum in order to bring the film's story into Project U.