"The curator wanted to thank us for helping with the new Da Vinci Gallery."
"If you're lying, I'll skewer you and roast your liver!"
Plot Summary Edit
Due to complications at the time, no script was ever written before the film was cancelled. Because of this, no documents exist on what the film was going to be about. The only confirmed detail was that it would take place between episodes 2 and 3.
Production History Edit
The details are lost to time, but what is known is that development for the film began in 2005, right after the LEGO sets based on Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith were released. The film was slated to feature mostly Clone Troopers, but a Jedi and a Sith lord were also confirmed to be in the film. Some promotional shots were taken later that year, but as development wore on for both Kilroy Was Here! and the early versions of Com 50-3: Raid on Central Island and Johnny Thunder and the Secret of Marco Polo, this film was eventually forgotten. Attempts to resurrect the project were made in 2008, but these fell through.
- Jedi (n/a)
- Sith Lord (n/a)
Star Wars Fan Film contains examples of the following tropes.
- Fanfic: Basically, this film was going to be a Star Wars fan fiction.
- Laser Blade: Being a Star Wars fan film, this film was naturally going to have lightsabers, including a pink one.
- Original Character: From the few production documents that have survived from this project, it is believed that all of the characters in this film were going to be created just for the project.
- This film was developed to mainly ride on the success of several Star Wars fan films that were being made at the time.
- Star Wars Fan Film was never intended to be this film's official title, but since this film was cancelled very early in production, no official title was ever created.